Sunday 21 August 2011

Who am I?

Even me, myself are not sure about the answer. I am very outspoken sometimes. Mostly I'm not. I act differently in different environment. Will I still be me in India?

I hate interviews. I am not good in speaking. If I get to choose, I will remain silent. ><'''

Went to Malacca to attend the briefing. Looks good. I think I won't have cultural shock in India. But I think I will be there for two and a half year without coming back to Malaysia? T_T
I can adapt well. But... I don't know whether I can do well. Because I'm not sure whether I still "me".

I'm afraid that I changed to be someone else. I am not sure that what I will become. It's true that Chinese (major racist = ME!) can usually do well in their studies. But don't forget. Not all of them can speak! @.@

So, there's still many question marks in my head now. But I won't be too worry about it. Because I'm still me right now. And for S&S, thanks for the body mist. I love that smell. It calm me down. The only thing that I will bring to India from you all are the body mist and the rubber chicken! =D

Love you guys!

All - confused and unhappy about her vocab! =(

No comments: