Tuesday 2 August 2011

My house is HORRIBLE!

It's been three days that I've been back to my house. And... when I woke up this morning, which is already 11.00am, I wanted to go downstairs to have my breakfast.

And then, I saw the dining table is full of... tupperware, used cups, assorted kind of milk powder, some pots, calculators, pills, blender and so on. The table is so full that Ican't stand it, I went to use another table so that I can pour out my breakfast.

I went to sit in front of the TV without turning it on. Because I just don't wanna waste my time watching TV programmes and forgot to do all the house chores. *sigh*

After eating, I went to the kitchen and saw a pasket of water chesnuts (I love water chesnuts). They were just abandoned at the side of the basin. And no one did anything about it. Great, just great. I started washing all the dishes and some bowls and knife that seems clean that I'm not very sure about it. XP So, I washed it all.

After washing, I began to wash those clothes. Usually, I will wash the laundries first. But today, I am too fedup to walk upstairs, searching for dirty clothes as I know that there were enough dirty clothes for me to settle downstairs. Yup, I'm correct. I found some clothes in the basket, some on the sofa with the newspapers, a few pair of socks on the floor, sisters pants and shirts ON THE FLOOR again, and shirts and pants on the chair. @.@ AND... the washing machine was now full.

The washing machine is doing it's work now. Me? I can't stand this situation and I just NEED to post this crazy stuff that's been happening. I've been sick and miracly recovered for the first day. And the second day, I have coughing until now. But the "cough" will only happen at morning before breakfast and after dinner. o.0
Weird much. =)

Gtg, wanted to continue cleaning my room! ><

All - feeling helpless

No comments: