Monday 29 August 2011

Day 7

Well, I guess having this project on make my day go slower. Or my life is being more and more expect-able?  @.@

Guess what, I'm not going to Singapore with my mom anymore! Am I going alone? I hope so!!! But hell NO! I'm going with my grandma. The worst scenario. T_T

After I know this news this morning, I had to eat my favorite breakfast using the maximum speed and rush to my grandma's house so that we can fetch her to the immigration office to renew her passport. =(

Then... we go here and there and here and there and my whole day is gone! Not to forget we need to go back there and collect her passport. Urgh!

We went to the travel agency to give them the copy of my grandma's new passport and go to my grandma's house straightaway! T_T

You guys should be wondering what's the picture of the day. Walaa!
I found me!

Stretch!

Yawn

2nd yawn
And that's the end of the day! You know why? Cause my grandma is here in MY HOUSE, wanted to fetch me to HER HOUSE so that I can go help her do her chores in HER HOUSE! 
Pity me not! 


No comments: