Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 6!

Finally I'm back on schedule! Phew!!!
Chicken pox! Image, not from my camera!
You guys knew that my mom have chicken pox. She went to the clinic with my dad this morning and left me with my sis and a pot of soup. I'm suppose to make sure everything went well. =)

My mom's chicken pox looks something like that. It's huge and there's water inside. My mom is currently sleeping. So were my dad and sister. That explains why I have the time to upload photos AND post three posts without any other DRAMA. 

Pity my mom. She's been sleeping since 1.30pm until now. It's 4.24pm now. =(
She even have chicken pox on her face! And in her mouth too! So kesian!!! 

She just got up. So excuse me if you don't know what I'm talking about cause half of my mind is occupied by my mom's situation. 

That's all for now, I don't have the mood to continue typing and you all knew that I don't want to let my family know I have a blog. XP

So, bye now! Stay tuned for the Singapore trip. It might be cancelled. Depends on my mom's situation!!! OMG! 

No comments: