Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day 2 XP












Okay, that should be rotated. But I don't have time, sister is staring right now. So I'm gonna be quick!!!

As you all can see, there's food on the table. I received a call this afternoon, and it's from mom. She asked me to buy some food so that we can cook it as dinner. And well, I drove grandma's car. Grandma, sister and I were going round town, searching for the food she wanted. *sweat*

Then, grandma wanted to go to her house so that she can check on her chores. So, I'm in  her house, preparing all the food by myself. *proud* It's nothing really. I'm used to it. And because of this project, I'm so so happy because I can show off my work! Lol! (plain lifeless)

And here you go, I have 7 potatoes, 3 tomatoes, 2 carrots, 2 big onion, some garlic and a basket full of choi sam (my favorite vege)

And that's all, my sister is literally posing as a dead person on the sofa right now. OMG...
That's all for today! Bye~! <3


No comments: