Monday 22 August 2011

I think I'll be...

someone that is very satisfy of her life. I don't need to live a luxury life. I don't really like branded things. I'm very grateful of what I have now. Even if I don't have what I have now,. I won't be sad either.

I don't like too much friends. I hate socialize. I hate people that is not punctual.

I am very lazy. I'm even lazy to chew.

But, my life right now doesn't allow me to sleep or eat mashed potato every meal. I'm stuck with my sister. She's a demanding princess. She's so smart that she's the one that make me wash more dishes than usual. Although I'm getting use to it, but I just can't accept the fact that she make my life more miserable. T_T

I kept on eating nowadays. I eat and eat and eat. AND EAT! Can't stop cause I spot too much food in my house. Oh well... I love myself too much. I can't let myself starve right? You know me. ^ ^

At least I have time to online now. Will be going out to have dinner with my relative tonight. Such a good man. So, my whole family will spend time with him. I'm so lazy today. I send those clothes to dry and I just sit here, online. I don't want to think today. My sister will surely be destroying every single piece of the living room now. I'll deal with that later. It's easy. Scold her, and she'll do the magic! Seriously. ;)

Okay, I'll stop right here. I don't wanna keep complaining about the life my sister made me. Oh well! I wanna watch TV now while making her clean. So tooddles!

All - continue breathing, continue living, as usual





No comments: