Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sneezing...!

OMGosh! I can't stop sneezing! What's wrong?!
Omg...
Dad went out and sis watching Pororo the little penguin. *sneeze*

I'm going to get my vaccination for Hepatitis A today. I need it before I go to India.
I think all the sneezing just stopped. Good.

Dad is the one responsible to fetch us to the clinic. So, my job is wait. ^^
I didn't do anything today. No laundry, no dish washing, no clothes folding, no nothing!
I wake up, make milk for my sister, go online, wait for food, and eat food, then online. XD
Lol! So rare~

I'm going to Singapore soon. Mom said that the formal shirt there is very cheap. 0.o
We'll go there shopping. Not going in the Universal Studio. Cause it's public holiday and there will be loads of people in there. I don't want to end up waiting in line under a HOT sun. ;)

All - can't wait! 



No comments: