Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 5

It says "Royal Classic Fine Porcelain"
Okay, this is the way I look at the world. *eww*

P/s: I went to the kitchen because I am too hungry and now, I'm back with soup and rice. XD

It's just an ordinary day.  It's NOT an ordinary day! (I just remembered)
I woke up at 9am this morning. I found out that my sis is still sleeping (what a relief). And I went down, I find out that my dad is chopping the tree. Not the whole tree! Just part of them. My neighbor asked him to. I guess they wanted to ask my dad to do so for a very long time. Haha! So I saw my dad chopping the tree and my mom sweeping all the leaves. I went to help of course. Have fun doing that. Haha! 

There's a branch shaped like a spear. I have fun playing with it. ^^ Lol!

Then, we went out to have breakfast with my family and I took the picture just to keep my promise. Sad case. Mom is not feeling well and she slept from 2pm to 4.30pm and from 8pm to 10pm. And it's a Saturday. She used to force my whole family to clean the house... keep this and that... I guess she's just different today. @.@

So, I spend my whole day playing the Sims. Muahaha!!!
Around 6pm, I wanted to sleep cause all of them get to sleep and I'm playing the computer. Lol...
But I felt bad. So I went to the kitchen and help mom. I washed the vege and no more. 
Dad's friend came half-way when I'm almost finish with those vege.
And they wanted to bathe in our house. I'm thinking:" OMG! Don't you know that my house is a trash hole?! How dare you come here and bathe!!! What wrong with you? Pity you auntie... " 
They ended up bathing downstairs and yea, the uncle came in and bathe too. It's nice for them to NOT say anything about the bathroom and keep thanking us. 0.o I felt bad. How can you bathe and enjoy in a bathroom like that?! But they did. Haiz... So shy. 


They asked whether we want to have dinner together. And I'm like, " Hello?! Don't you know I have two veges, one soup and a huge pot of rice in the kitchen?! " End up my dad and my sis followed them. :)

I have my chance to stay home and watch... Tadaa! PHINEAS AND FERB: ACROSS THE 2ND DIMENSION!!! You all know I'm a great fan of Phineas and Ferb. And it's a movie premier! OMG! I'm so happy!!!! And I watched it without my sister interrupting! Haha! So SO happy. XD

Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension

I had a great time watching it and I laugh so loud, my mom thought that I'm crazy. I can't explain, you need to follow the whole story line to know what's happening right? Right guys? I hope you'll understand...

And around 9pm, my dad and sis came back, and I need to force myself to finish all the leftover. And I'm fat. And I went to bed. The end! 

Okay... My dad and sis came back, and my mom is so sick that she hurt her palm when she move those branches this morning. Then end up on that night, she found out that those were CHICKEN POX!!! Ok, I laugh again. Just like the same reaction when I knew my sister got them. True, my mom got them from my sis. Thanks to my sis AGAIN! 

My mom's chicken pox were huge! And there's really water in it! No wonder they called it 水痘. Compare my mom's chicken pox and my sister's, it's really 小巫见大巫. My mom was having fever and she was exhausted. That explains why she's that weird the whole day. T_T 

So, she decided to see doctor the next morning. Stay tuned!

No comments: