Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 4

So... I abandoned my blog for 3 days if I am not mistaken. T_T
I really don't have that time to upload the photos you know?
Well, I planned to post those that I missed on today okay? ^^


Okay! So this is what I did with my sis. When did I become a good sister? Well, let me tell you the story.
I was happily playing the computer since Mom and Dad were out on a fine Friday night. Suddenly, the EVIL sister came and interrupt while I'm playing the Sims (new favorite game). So, I ordered her to watch her CARTOON and let me play my computer. To make her feel better, I asked her to call me at 10.00pm (the time my parent suppose to be on their way back) and I will play Lego with her. 

I happily played my game. Of course she interrupted sometimes but just ignore it. XD

When the clock strike twelve ten, there was a cute little girl happily hoping and announced the time. Let's not forget about her bling bling eyes. It was full of hope and other craps. I must stick to my promise! I have one and a half hours of peace and now, I should company her. So I did! Look at all these! 

This is 100% MY creation. It's a cuckoo clock...
My sis force me to follow the book and do the exact same thing like  above. =(
We did various color of "ducks" 
I really had a great time with her that night. We made videos, took pictures... Yea... :)
That's all for THAT Friday night. Bye!


No comments: