Tuesday 2 August 2011

Oh my time...

Wanted to play computer games once I return home. But mom asked me to burn DVD, search about Air Asia online, search for Hotels, grandma asked me to type a name list for her Tai Chi Class AND... there goes my time.

Only this is left. =(

It's too little for gaming.
Too little for napping.
So here I am, once again. Familiar? =P

I bathe at 11.45am today. =O
I'm not crazy, it's just that my hair is too oily and I can't stand it.

Btw, there's already a pot of radish soup, a really BIG pot with lots of radish in it and some PORK thanks to my grandma (being sarcastic)
Just need to cook one more dish and we're all done and I handle it myself. Without grandma's help. ;P

I just enjoy closing the window without letting strangers looking straight into the house and see me sitting in front of the laptop, typing.

I think grandma get it that when I typed, means that I'm upset about something. XD
And I'm proud of her. We're all okay now. We don't hate each other okay? I love her. She did all those job that I refused to do. She's a typical... erm, kuli. Haha!!!
Stop thinking that I'm a maid. She's my personal maid! And I love it.
She just can't stand whatever I do and she's always worried.
And I LOVED to pretend that I'm dumb. It's kinda one of my hobby. So that you can see the true color of people right? Yes to me. 0_0

Okay, done ranting. ^-^
Satisfy. =D

All - going offline because my phone battery died AGAIN.





No comments: