Sunday 4 September 2011

Day 13 ^^

It's a Sunday. And I'm leaving to India real soon. This week is the last week that I can spend in Malaysia in 2011. *sigh* Time flies. It really does.

Story time!

I woke up at 8.45am today (I wanted to continue sleeping but my mom woke me up).
We went to Tzu Chi recycle point to drop off our things there. To recycle of course.
Remember those unwanted clothes?
Yea... they were still in my room until today. 0.0
We took two big bags of old clothes, some plastic bottle, some paper and a few of egg trays (I wonder what that's call) @.@

Went back home, and send clothes to dry. And the humongous luggage bag too. Put it under the sun so that the sun rays can "kill" the bacteria.

Then, I start packing the bag. I brought 3 bed sheets, 2 blankets (those that I'm using in KL), 12 formal shirts, 3 formal pants, a formal skirt, 2 pair of formal shoes (the old one and the new ballet flat), T-shirts, singlets, jeans, toothbrushes (don't forget the Systema!), undergarments, socks (need to buy more), and... I forgot.
So now, the things that I just listed were in the bag. And towels too!

Then, I went to read the admission booklet to make sure I am ready. But it was too much for me to handle. I'm lazy to think (so me). So, I rest. Haha! Lol =.='''

I drank water... and I watched cartoon with my sis (not Disney Junior anymore, my sis liked Baby TV more!) @.@

Then we had lunch. Plain porridge.
I'm forced to cook scrambled egg for my family except for mom (She can't eat protein. She's having chicken pox).

Very soon, it's 3.15pm.
I need to go to the temple with mom to take a new 符 because I'm going to India for THAT long and I need that.
And then, S&S send me a message to call them. So, I call them la of course! Hai yo!
Then we talked and talked and talked even on the way to the temple.
Stopped talking when I reached the temple.
In the meantime, ky texted me asking whether I'm home. I'm not home, because I'm at the temple now.
So I reply her late. It's okay, she's use to it. ><

After that, it's 4.03pm. I call back S&S, too bad leader S is talking to M. So never mind.
And I forgot to inform you guys, I'm going to meet my piano teacher tonight! OMG! So excited.
I was so happy after I know that. ^^ Haha!
I'd been dreaming of this. I'd been waiting for one year plus?? T_T
Finally we can meet!!!!!!!! XD

Then, I went back to bathe.
And we meet at 5.20pm (me and my piano teacher).
We went to secret recipe first,
What teacher is having : )
I ate chocolate brownie with vanilla. Very filling.
Then, we headed to...Sherwood! @.@ We just finish eating...
We went all around to take pictures @.@
We waste food. We're full. *sigh*
Teacher found her "new found hobby" snapping pictures and post in on facebook! T_T
Haha! So cute! >,<

It's going to rain. So we went home early and so I'm here, posting. 
Dad, mum and sis went to grandma's house to have dinner. =D
Peace!

Interesting day! Dream day. =)

No comments: