Monday 12 September 2011

Day 18

Woke up at 8am, talked to Nini cousin, the elder cousin which has two daughter. She shared her problems and both my parents are giving advise while I get ready and put on my new T-shirt that I brought from Singapore.

After getting ready, we went eating at the same place as yesterday and start our journey to LCCT.

Reach LCCT at 11.55am (just nice). Check-in luggage, eat Mc D, ate happy meal cause they have the Smurfs free toy! >,<
Not shy to say it out loud at all!

Then fool around with the tester perfume (influence by A).

To get on flight, we need to walk.... and walk... and my baggage is SO heavy! I can't stand it. And to pass the security check. We need to take out our laptop and all. OMG. Don't they know my laptop bag is so full that it took years for me to put it back?!

By the time I get on my flight, there's no more space to put my baggage. So I put mine in the fourth row while my seat is in the twenty second row. @.@
What to do?

The journey is long, my ass hurts, the stuff is expensive, the seat is uncomfortable. I just didn't enjoy the whole journey at all. =(

Finally got down from plane...

Hey... need to sleep now. I'm too tired to continue. Don't worry, now that I have my broadband, I can start blogging. ^^

No comments: