Monday 12 September 2011

Day 17

I did last minute shopping in Nirwana buying pads, batteries and toilet rolls. @.@

We start our journey at 4 in the afternoon. And we reached KL at 6.30pm. We didn't stop for food cause we ate Chicken rice that we da pau to grandma's house.

Grandma cried when I'm going to leave to KL. Pity her. =(

Then, we ate some food from a food court near my cousin's place.
And at night, my kind cousin skipped her dancing class and brought us to One Utama. Unfortunately, my cousin didn't go there very often. So basically, I'm the one that bring all of us around. And it became so obvious that I go there very often. =P

Mom bought 5 clothes from Esprit and we went on trying some Japanese food because Shojikiya is having a fair there. Bought some snacks and moved on to kitchen so that cousin and mom and continue shopping.

Head back, watched the Smurfs half-way, go bathe and sleep.

Slept with sister and cousin. We had a hard time putting my sister to sleep. But I think she felt asleep after we did. So... yea. She's always like that. And we're always too tired. ^^

No comments: