Friday 23 September 2011

Hey hey~!

Class ended early today. XD

Because our senior will perform during our orientation, so... I'm free!

I'm sick yesterday night though... 0.0
But I'm alright now, after a good night sleep from 7.30pm to 6.45am that is. @.@

I haven't told you guys about the worst day of my life. So, I wanted to share that day with all of you.
One day (last week), during the monsoon season in India, I think it was last Friday. Anyways, I woke up in the morning and get ready to class. Half way getting dressed, I scratch my leg at the side of the bed. It was painful. But I still have to continue living right? Lol

So I went down to meet my friends and we went to class together.

After class (around 10.30pm), I went back to my room and found out that my laptop cannot connect to Internet. You all knew that Internet is my life right? T_T
So yea, my laptop can't be on. This is the 2nd unfortunate incident happened to me on that day.

Since my laptop can't connect to the Internet, so what for turning on the laptop? So, I went to sleep. Class starts at 2pm that day. So, I woke up, get ready and etc. When I'm about to leave my room. I stepped on a puddle of water. Why is there a puddle of water in MY room?

The water flow into my room from the corridor. It's raining heavily outside. @.@

So, I went down early to complaint about the puddle of water. And showed them my hostel payment receipt which I've SHOWED them the other day. They put a mini notice paper on my door asking me to show them the payment. It's not unfortunate but why should I show them which I had showed them before?!

Yup, I think that's basically what happened. And I'm tired and stress of the classes.

But I'm fine now. I'd adapt to this environment and they're fixed schedule. >,<
So bye guys! Just don't want to miss this important piece of information from my life!

No comments: