Sunday 4 September 2011

It's been one year and nine months

Just like the title.
Looked back at the photos.
Good memories.
Bad memories.
And mostly, the room that I've been for 5 years.

The same room. Something changed.
The same crystal apple, the same photo, same air-cond, same vase, same violin.
And something different. Something that doesn't exist in my memory.
Downloaded a picture of that room...
Will it make my eye leak?
Most likely. :)

Will bring this picture to India.
Save it in my lappy.
Am glad you got an apple mac-book.
My dream laptop!
But I want white.
Your's is silver. xP

The room that make me feel pressure.
The room that you told me all the stories.
The room that test my sight reading skills.
The room that you and I were in it.
The room that I played the piano.
The room that I did my theory.
The room that I sang.
The room that I asked you questions.
The room that you always wanted to clean.
The room that have my memories in it.

Will it change after two and half years?
It changed a little after one year and nine months.
Will the piano that I played still in the room?
Memories.

I don't miss the piano.
I don't miss the room.
I don't miss everything.
I miss the time we had together.

Story you told me.
Problem you shared.
Gossips about your colleagues.

Your tight schedule that make your life miserable.
And know, it killed your dinner time and make you had only two pieces of bread for dinner.
You, such a sheep.
Too kind-hearted.
Don't want to trouble other people but yourself. *sigh*
You're just killing yourself slowly.
Do what you want.
Be more like me.

One year and nine months.
My favorite teacher.
The second person that I obey the most.
The first is me.

No comments: