Monday 12 September 2011

Day 21

It's a Monday.

And it's our registration day. We met up in the lobby and grab a sandwich as our breakfast. We went to the Interact building 3rd floor. We wore formal wth. =(

Registration is ... you just need to act fast. ;)

After I'm done, around 150 of them haven't. So, I went to the electrical shop that I bought the stabilizer and collect my free adapter. The adapter is my life. I need to charge my laptop, phone... It's important alright.

After that, went back to the registration place. Ask how to use the ATM card. Then, went to the sandwich shop AGAIN cause I'm hungry. XP

Then, went back to room to change and follow C to meet her dad. Taking the same auto! =)

C's dad spare us lunch! We went to a place called Snack Shack and ate our lunch. Thanks Uncle! It cost RM  25 in total to feed 5 pax. =)

After that, we went all around the town from 12pm to 4.30pm. End up, I'm back with more soaps, an air freshener, some pins, a new umbrella and no more if I'm not mistaken. Yea... no more. =)

I have a cork board as my wall within the table area. So these pins is a must for me! Too bad I didn't bring mine. =(



But I signed in for a broadband package, which cost me 2250 rupees for everything.

It's so tiring for me. Under the hot sun, we've been out from 8am to 4.30pm non-stop. =(
So I need to bathe and I'm having headache by that time. =(

So I went to bathe, and charge my lappy as well. And washed my clothes...
Half-way washing, the bb guy called. I went down with my un-dried hair and lappy. >,<

It's activated! So I sms-ed my mom to go online. And I literally Skyped in the lobby, in front of everyone. Haha! Lol!
But I don't care. I'm overwhelmed by the Internet connection. XD

I spend my whole day online-ing. Skyped with mom, dad and sis. Too bad S&S not online... =(
Leader S haven't accept me on Skype! But she's having exam now. So it's okay. =)

Then I started blog-ing just to inform you guys what's happening. So sweet right? Immediately blog after I get bb. Heheh! So that's basically my day.

P.s.: I'll skip details about dinner because it's the same every night... ='(


Releasing stress on that rubber chicken from S&S. It really helps!  Spot the cork board? =)

No comments: