Wednesday 21 September 2011

M.I.A.

Sorry for the M.I.A. guys. I had a hard time adapting to the speed of their teaching here. They were so fast and there was too many topic to cover and there was so little time! No wonder they say time flies!

Time really do fly here! 8-10am lecture, break till 10.30am, continue lecture until 12.30pm. Lunch break is from 12.30-2.00pm. Now, you think the gap was enough for us. But actually, it was just nice! Walk to the food court, there will be loads of people there. And we'll have to search for a sit. Order food, when the food reaches, it's around 1.30pm already! Sometimes, we still have to buy something like books, and settle other things. So, the lunch break is just okay for us. No extra "having fun" time.

Of course, you can always make your busy schedule fun. I'm trying hard to do so.

Okay, I'm gonna go, I need to fill in my water bottle and tie my hair... @.@

Bye guys! Will post if I have 3 mins free time! <3

No comments: