Monday 12 September 2011

Day 20

It's Sunday! Most of the shop in Manipal is not opening. @.@

Early in the morning, I followed C to take an auto to Green Park Hotel to meet her dad. We ate our breakfast in a shop near it. I ate my first Poori in my whole life! ^^
I love it.

Then, C's dad brought us to a "Bazaar" to buy all the things we need. Really super duper grateful for it. =D

I bought pillow, mini pail, brush, mini container with a spoon in it, a dozen of hangers and no more. ^^ Which cost me 660 rupees? I don't remember the price. Then, we continued walking and saw a woman selling fish by the roadside. @.@

Then we went to a Pharmacist and I bought soap from there. We went to another shop as well. I bought a stainless steel cup for 10 rupees?! So cheap!

Then we went back and rest and I don't really want to get into the details so toodles!

I got nothing to do and I did this for me to feel a little more homey! 


No comments: