Monday 12 September 2011

Day 19

Woke up at 2.50am India time. It's all because we need to go down had breakfast at 3.30am and catch a 7.15am flight. So we get ready and stay on the bed, watching Zstudio as well. ^^

Lynn is in the wash room preparing, while I'm watching a kinda scary movie... so I switched channel. It's also called Zsomething and it's showing Pretty Little Liars. So I watched. When Lynn come out, I told her about the scary movie. Then we watch together. It's Scream 3 it seems. The character in it is the same. =)

But it's going to be 3.30am and we can't continue watching the climax. So we went down, no one was here. Then by that time, we only realised that we're an hour EARLIER. =,='''
So we quickly rush back to the room. But we've miss the climax. *sigh*
But at least we're not late and we look more fresh after everything happen. Then we watched a black and white film about a princess sick of being a princess. Then, it's really time. So we went down.

Collected our boarding pass, saw everyone got their baggage, went up again. THEN go down. There's loads of people. =(
What to do? We queue for food.

I'm going to my friend's room. Her bathroom is leaking! So... I'll go to her place and I'll online there! Haha! <3

No comments: