Friday 2 September 2011

Day 9 continue

... I went to Vivo city my own.
I love it there. The shops, the brands (which they don't have in Malaysia) , the PRICE (certainly not!)
It's huge. I didn't finish exploring there yet. =(

I went inside Forever 21, Vans, Esprit, Edc, and many many more. Don't forget Swarovski. The price there is more costly than in Malaysia. So, get things from Swarovski in Malaysia. ;p

Half-way walking, my stomach is growling. And I can't think well. I need FOOD!
I went to Food Republic and have a "one tonne mee".
There's like 10 dumplings and 2 siew bak choy in it.
The soup is disgusting. The mee is dry.
I force myself to finish the mee. It cost me S$ 4.50! Around RM 11.25! @.@

At first, I wanted to eat mix-rice. But I saw the price. Some one took "something" and it cost S$ 11.45!!!
Wow... so I ate the mee. =(
After filling my tummy, I continue shopping.
Check out the shoes... Ballet flats... And they cost S$ 99.00 for genuine leather. *eye balls pop out*
Check out formal shirts... Try them on... cost S$ 32 for a blouse (after 70%) @#$%&*!
Walked and walked... Tired.

Went back to Resort world.
Walked, took pictures, took brochures...
I sat down at 3.30pm.
Reading those brochures to kill time.
Going to gather at 4.30pm.
Gathered, get on the bus, going to check in to the hotel.

And... my hotel is located at Geylang. Singapore's famous red light district.
It's not as bad as you all think.
I can still peek inside those houses and see some female...
Back to my dinner.
Erm, it was okay.
I have pork barbecue rice.
And the soup is as usual, MSG-ish.
Cost me S$ 3.
Grandma had rice with soup. S$ 3 also.

Went back to hotel, watch TV, getting tired.
Grandma slept.
I think it was around 9pm.
I fell asleep too.
Lights still on.
End of the day. =)

No comments: