Tuesday 13 September 2011

Day 22

It's a Tuesday. I woke up at 8am and started blogging.  =)

Then, I received a message from C saying that her room was leaking. So I went to her room to check her out. I mentioned it earlier.

We're waiting for the plumber to come. He came and then he left. And we're suppose to BE there went he is fixing the problem. Then, J called. Asking whether we wanted to have breakfast together. I'm starving as I woke up at 8am and haven't had anything since that time. =(

So, I waited for her to come to C's room so that we can go get food together. Unfortunately the plumber is not here yet. So, I followed J to the "Shop 2" and grab some food. I get Tuna veg and Egg mayo veg sandwich. That cost me 44 rupees I guess.

We happily walk back with the food and received a terrible news. We need to go to the police station at Udupi this afternoon at 2pm! And we haven't our document ready yet. We felt so clueless that instant. @.@

Anyway, we ate first of course. Food help me think. So, we plan to leave hostel at 12.30pm so that we can get our documents ready soon enough. We met, and we walked to the photo shop to get L and C's passport size photo done. =)

Then, we went to Xerox (photocopy shop) to have our documents ready. The whole trip, we're worrying and partly waiting for J. She didn't meet us in the lobby because there's insect in her room and she called the room cleaning to settle it. And as usual, she must be there. So we said we'll meet in the Airtel showroom together. But she's not there... So we are worrying whether we are going to the police station by today or tomorrow. @.@
So confusing...

Finally I called J to ask whether she's coming. Who know's she do not need to go to the police station because she's an India citizen. =.='''
We just forgot the fact okay? Too concern maybe?

So we rush to the bus so that we can go to the police station and settle everything by today. And... C and I didn't bring our passport. So, we got down from the bus, went to the room to grab the passport using our full speed and be on the bus. By then, we haven't ate our lunch yet. You must always remember this fact. ;)

It's 3pm and the bus haven't leave yet. We're all waiting for the officer to pass us our Bank letter. Some document that we need. I think the Xerox take time. I guess. I'm not sure. But that gave us time to rearrange the forms, stapler them up and keep them neatly in the file.

After we get our Bank letter, we head straight to Udupi. The whole journey is like a free roller coaster ride. We're sitting behind and the road is bumpy. I hold the handle all the time, afraid that the bus will break suddenly. >,<

We arrived the police station. Went down, and start to queue. It's drizzling. =) It's the raining season now. So we need to stick with the umbrella all the time. Even it's not raining season, we need to stick with the umbrella too. We need it to hide us from the sun. =)

After we got in the police station, cause we queue outside just now. After we're in. We started rearranging our documents, people who had already did their's guided us. =) We're got so tensed up trying to get everything done. @.@

The thing need a very long time to be done. We've wasted our time just to be there. =(
The Indian lady even shoo us away back to the room. Luckily, we didn't listen to her and stayed there like a magnet. =P

Finally we got our things done! It's a really long process because there's only 2 people working in the traditional way. Copying the documents. Not typing it in a computer. Sad case.

I took picture all around like a tourist. It's such a rare opportunity that we can be in the police station you know? Treasure the chance!

Such an old cupboard. Blur S, you like it? =)
The pad lock says Royal perfect SIX LV 5 

I'm NOT lying about their mural

We're here for quite some time.

India's power socket

Udupi's newspaper

It's like an art gallery


This is the room that we got panicked and arranging our forms like crazy.

Police officer =)

Love this picture da most


Batu Bersurat Just to prove their writing is different ;)

Powder type

It's such an old building

Drizzling...


There's every Cowboy in an police officer


That's what I took. ^^

Then, we went back to the bus and head back to Manipal. Saw Domino's on the way back! Lol! So excited. >,<

We waited for J in front of the hostel to have dinner. I haven't ate anything except for those sandwiches! ='(
But at least I ate two...

We wanted to try out the mess food today. Since we're all hungry and craving for food. But when we get there, the mess food was not ready yet. =(
So we went to the Asian food stall and I bought fried rice AGAIN...

I finished them all this time. I'm SO hungry!

After dinner, mom asked me to Skype as there in my grandma's house. My grandma would want to see me for sure. So I rushed back to my room, and turn on my laptop.

Skyped from 8.30pm until NOW! Haha! So happy. Just wanna Skype until I get bored of it. Because I won't have that time to do so when my classes start. =( 
So, enjoy now la! What else? 

Finally have the chance to skype with S&S today! Haha! The line went bad suddenly. =(
But it's okay, we've talked enough. Tomorrow continue la!
And... I'm afraid that the speed is getting slower! Oh no!!!
Fixing it now. 

Anyway, my timeline just reach to present tense, not pass tense. =)
Toodles! I'm trying to get to Blur S. 
After this, I'll call it a day. =D
Good night guys. I love you! 








No comments: