Monday 12 September 2011

Day 19 continue

We ate, and took our baggage, went on the bus and head to the Bangalore International Airport at 4.30am (India Time). I slept on the bus. So, the next thing I know, we're there already. Took our baggage again and queue up to get our air ticket. ^^

I followed the wrong lane so I THINK I cut 3 peoples line?? Sorry... But I'm stuck in the front row so the only thing I can do is cut the line and get the air ticket. @.@

Now, with another baggage checked-in, I'm left with only my laptop bag. So I'm free~~
We walk around the airport window shopping. As usual, I tried on the tester perfume and it's so smelly. So, I'm smelly for the whole trip to Mangalore. T_T
Swarovski over is expensive as well! More expensive than in Singapore but more more expensive than the one in Malaysia!!!

It's time (7.15am) and we're getting on a bus that fetches us from the airport to the plane. So nice right? Not like Air Asia. Make us walk a freaking long way. =(
We took Jet Line. It's an hour flight. But precisely, it's only a 20 mins flight. @.@

We reached, collected our baggage. Took the trolley, and follow the line to the our bus. From there, I took pictures too! Just check out my facebook if you all wanted to see okay? Haha!

The scenery is so nice! The whole place is like Cameron Highland. There's mist all around the mountain and the weather is cosy. It's a two hours journey for us to get from Mangalore to Manipal. But everything is fine. I tried to stay awake but I slept at last.

When we reach Manipal, it's 11am I presume. We went to Valley View Hotel for a gentle briefing and our LUNCH! >,<
I don't care what they told during the briefing. What I remember was, the food was good! Then, we went back on the bus where I can't find the same bus. Haha! @.@
Then get on the right bus, went to New International Hostel, MY hostel. Took room keys, collected our huge luggage and take it back to our room, clean the room, unpack, explore. And meet at the hostel lobby at 4.30pm so that seniors can bring us all around.

Gathered, walk a LONG way (for me) just to go to the town and get basic utensil! I bought a stabilizer, a dozen of hangers, a cloth (to wipe of the dirt), and a pack of detergent.

We lost the seniors in the while we're doing our shopping. So, we headed back to the Food Court to rest and have a break. I ate fried rice. It's spicy, not good or my throat. I tried to finish it but I think I'm too tired to continue eating. So we went back to our room respectively and rest.

No comments: