Wednesday 4 January 2012

Adventure

It's good for us to be adventurous sometimes. Because this is what make life interesting. If you did the same thing everyday, every time, your life will be so predictable and people can just kidnap you without even having a plan.

It's fun to do unusual things sometimes. Go to a new place, read books that you will never read, even speaking to a someone you don't know will make your day more meaningful.

When to end point again. But, I used another path today. I didn't jog. I walk up hill, taking my own sweet time, breathing in the fresh air and enjoying the marvelous view down hill. Those exotic flower surely makes me feel like I'm living in a fairy tale. I'm so grateful and I have no idea of how I can get anymore closer to the nature. Being embraced by nature has always been my dream.

Life would be dull if we don't open our eyes to the world around us. Some people will walk the same path everyday without even noticing what is around them. Some other people will just rush and rush in their entire life until their life ended.

Did you ever feel the feeling of doing nothing? Even this is one of Phineas and Ferb's summer activity. Everyone knows that their life is full of adventure. This shows how important is giving yourself a break. Describing the joy of doing nothing is amazing. Get out of your hectic life, sit down at a park for hours, doing nothing. By then, you realize what you've been missed out all the time. You never see that bird in that area before. That's because you saw something but you didn't really "see" it. When you realized what you have missed all this while, you've grown up. Your view about the world changes. You learned something that no one else can teach you. You will feel the happiness within. Having a "me" time constantly is a must in life.

Too much something is not a good thing. So, take a break and enjoy life. Remind yourself why are you still alive. Give yourself a reason to live.

This, is what I have been looking for all my life. Nature.
The significant tree 

I love those flower

No comments: