Wednesday 11 January 2012

My 1st parcel

For those who follow me in Twitter, you definitely know that I ... received my parcel! 
Wow! How excited is that? Although I know that there's nothing special inside. But... but... still! It's a parcel from your house. Aww... 

So grateful that it is a very small box which is much more lighter compared to the one that I used to lift. 
I send a to-buy-list to my mom, ask her to get what's on the list for me. As usual, I'm the Pentel Light eraser's crazy fan. And that's nevertheless the first thing on my list because I can't get them in India. *sob* 
Now, see the amount of those eraser I have! <3 

Waala! 10 small ones just as I requested. The two big one is from my friend. So nice of him. 


Except for the erasers, it's a new year. Although I never use a daily planner before, but I know every year, my mom's company's management planner was awesome!!! So, I asked for that. And as I thought, it was AWESOME! I used it already! xD

Alright, I'm a shopaholic. That's a fact. And out of all accessories, I love rings the most! So, they here too! 

They're from M'sia
These are from India
And all together, they are my babes! 

My new habit is to jog. So I can't be wearing the same old pair of socks right? Conclusion: I need new socks. 
And here they come! 

TVB. Nice choice of color! Sales assistant! 

 And last but not least, for all the negative thinking and thought thanks to such difficult course that I'm studying right now, I have these with me! Mini books full of inspiring stories. =)

Now I have them with me, I think I won't be emo so soon?

And of course, my mom will surprise me by things that I don't really need... 

Is this a voodoo or something? o.0
No! I know exactly what it was. And it's not a voodoo! 

Erm, mom? This can't be use...
I meant, I won't use this. You have already get 10 of the type of eraser that I  WILL use. Remember? 

These look cute! It's one of my collection. 
Finally, thank you mummy to spend time checking twice or thrice or even more times to make sure you bought every thing on the list. You are the best! And I won't make you parcel things to me anymore. Haha! I hate the feeling of waiting for it like a dog. 
Anyways, thanks a lot! Now, I can heal my soul and make myself more comfortable in India. =)

No comments: