Friday 13 January 2012

Day 2

I studied yesterday. So, I can understand what the lecturer teach in DH. Can absorb more. Happy!
Grabbed a magazine today. I'm sick of reading textbooks every time.
Today is the "special" day that I realized I don't have a prominent sternal angle. Even me, myself can't palpate my own sternal angle. =(
Unfortunately we didn't get to try food from Asian Delight today. So, we ended up eating early dinner in Chef Inn. L and I ate mushroom chicken platter with soya milk. =D While J get herself tomato rice with roasted chicken which taste very good!
I chat with two great people today. I can't believe it. Although they don't know my identity, they still chat with me without any prejudice. I salute them.
One of them is senior from MMMC! He helped me a lot. Gave me advice and encourages me. I'm very very grateful for that. Thank you so much!
I am very inspired and I hope this feeling can last for a very long time. =)
Great Friday the 13th for me! =D

No comments: