Monday 2 January 2012

Look at what we've become

We are at different part of the world, each doing our own things, moving on to our own live.
It's late now, I feel like I'm one of the character in movies which work until late night with a Macbook on and Starbucks coffee by the side. Typing and typing, working and working.

I am studying alright, this is my job. My occupation is a student right now.
And M, she just finished her STPM examination and she's having a very long break now. She's even on a trip to KL to shop! (How I wish I'm there too)
Well, I get to know that Blur S and Leader S is fighting. Over what? No idea. But I guess there's always a lesson for us to learn in our life. For them, forgive and accept perhaps?

I'm studying until late night as exam is coming very soon. Less than 30 days that is. Still waiting for my mom's parcel. I want a new calendar and personal journal. When will mummy post it? She's very busy lately. =(
One of the disadvantage of being rich? She's too busy and have no time for me. I'm already in India! I wonder how is my grandmother doing. I guess mom didn't visit grandma lately. I must remind her to do so. Hmm...

I'm very pleased with the new room position. It feels like I already get use to the life in India and start living a constant routine. Despite the fact that 2nd block exam is coming soon, I actually can't wait for the vacation! We have been studying and studying for the pass 3 months and it's time for us to relax. Will there be any juniors when we're back? Does it mean that we can be other people seniors and boss them around? Hehe!

Knowledge is the best thing everyone can ever had. So, read something. Do read. The feeling that we know something is very good. It feels good when you know that you know something. Instead of feeling depressed about you don't know enough. >,<

Alright, I'm "working" just now and I feel like blogging very suddenly. I'm going to continue "working" right now. Because all my friends are doing something in another part of the world. Although we are far apart, I can imagine that all of us are trying our level best to make our life more and more meaningful each and every single day. =)

No comments: