Wednesday 18 January 2012

Day 7

It's been a very long day today.
First, woke up at 7am and make it to breakfast. I ate 8 hash browns!
Don't be jealous. Too much something is not a good thing.
I literally force myself to swallow the last 3 hash browns with bournvita.

Anatomy dissection class... then anterior triangle anatomy lecture... Respiratory lecture class (super fast revision), Biochem, PPD (are you serious?) PPD?! Woman's right? Object? Assess on human body? (Please excuse all the irrelevant point)

Went to end point with L! Finally! Took the jungle tracking path, jogged for 2 and a half laps, meditated for 8 minutes? then continue meditating... (waiting for L to stretch) then use another unusual path to head home.

Went to Thailin. I'm surprised by the "Chinese" design. Come again? I have prove right here!

Dragon and phoenix mural?! o.0
And the Thailin does not look like a restaurant at all! It's a house! A house full of Chinese design. Beside this mural, there's a big prosperity calligraphy hanging on the wall. And let's not forget the wooden entrance and the iron bar is also very Chinese. 

I stoned when I saw all that. I look around and I need time to process that I'm in a Chinese design house in India. Apparently I accept the fact and I sat down. Tsk tsk... 

I asked L to order food as this is the first time experience for me to be in Thailin. (based on my blur reaction) 
So she ordered... 

These!!!
Oh, the food were delicious! I love the Chicken the most! It's called Sweet and Spicy Chicken. It taste so Chinese!!! And the green vege. I miss my mom when I had my first bite! And that's when I hate Thailin. You know that my memory is based on taste and scent. =.=''' 
The egg and dumpling tasted okay. It's not as nice as the CHICKEN! The chicken is awesome. 

And I'm not a big fan of pork. I don't get it why other people can't live without pork. 
Ehem, I can even be a vegetarian. *proud* 
Don't stay alive by killing other lives while you can live by eating veges. 

After dinner, I'm very very very full! I think my stomach capacity decreases. I can't finish that portion of dishes?? That's so not me. My policy is not to waste food. So we manage to finish all the food. Except L, she's didn't finish her rice. 

Then, I went to library. Man I hate library. But what to do? That's the only prison that can keep me studying without sleeping or day dreaming. Even I've I'm in the library, I feel like giving up for more than 5 times? I'm just too tired and sleepy alright? At last, I can't finish the portion that I planned to finish. Imaginary VS Reality again? *sigh*
Someone sat on my place. So, I found a new place and the partition have this! 

: "Study or else you'll have to study again!" lmao
That is so true! I love the way student interact through writing stuff on the partition. They were so true yet so funny. xD

And please don't think that I like library. To be frank, I hate library. In fact, it's a fact! 
I go there everyday doesn't mean that I like going there. It's because that's the only place to imprison me. The only place that keep me sitting still without typing something on my keyboard. 
I don't have self discipline. That's a fact. 
To overcome this, I have no choice but to imprison myself in library. 
Alright, I'm suppose to collapse on my bed now. 
But because of Project 365 and my daily advancing Alzheimer disease, I need to blog. That is what I like. I enjoy blogging. =)

Good night people. 

No comments: