Friday 13 January 2012

The smell of the pencil

Remember that I'm very attached to scent and taste?
Here one more fact about me!
I like the smell of wooden pencil. I feel that that particular smell make me smart. I think I'm used to smelling pencil when I'm young. And I'm very smart when I'm young. I wonder why it changes after I reach the age of 7. Oh I know why! There's a teacher that use to scare us and kill all my imagination and confidence. Well, that's why I've been like that. All I can say is children is really fragile. Once gone, it's gone for good. And now, I'm left with these little bit of intelligent and this little bit of confidence. I really do hope they grow. =)

Here's some picture to show that a pencil is not just a pencil. Except for writing, they can be a piece of art too!

trash to art

such fine carving! 
That's all for today. Don't have special thoughts to share about. In fact, I'm very inspired by a senior and he's hard work make me wanna work even harder! (I didn't work hard before) So, I'm gonna make him my role model and love what I'm doing right now. Study for the sake of gaining knowledge. 

People, remind yourself what are you living for. <3 


No comments: