Monday 16 January 2012

Day 5

I'm have a very bad mood swing today.
Thanks to my menstrual that came this morning.
I'm glad that it came though. It's been a awhile. 2 weeks late?
*Ehem* I prefer it to be punctual.

I spend my whole day being emotional and I'm going to hit a big NO button after this.
There's a guy chasing after me and I don't want to give him any fake hope.
Instead of holding the truth so that he won't get hurt, I decide to confront him as soon as I can instead of wait for the Block exam ends.
Who knows he's feeling grow day after day?
Better act fast so that the hurt won't be that bad.

I'm going to jog in End Point so that I can release stress today.
And if every thing when as I plan, I'm going to library to mug up my Physiology.
I love myself.
I don't like to "use" someone.
It's not my policy.
Still, I love myself than anything else.
And I will stop anything that make myself uncomfortable.

No comments: