Sunday 15 January 2012

Chinese New Year in India

This is my first time celebrating Chinese New Year in India. Alone. Celebrating it away from family. That sucks.
I spend a whole night being emotional, homesick and celebrating Chinese New Year alone in the room.
How can I manage to survive the loneliness?
I tune in 988 and I chat with my ex-classmate for around 4 hours.
He sure make me feel homey. =')

Getting to know that what is happening in Malaysia really make me feel very touched.
At least I know something about them, what are they doing right now.
Well, I'm not here to be emotional and all.

I'm here to express how good it feels to chat with that "ex-classmate"
Well, I feel in love very easily.
And I really enjoy chatting with him.
He's funny.
He makes me laugh and he impress me.
And most importantly, he's a CHINESE.
I'm a racist.
Because my family am a bigger racist than I am.
I don't mind having a lover in different race.
The thing is if we're the same race, it would be better.

Hah, he's hilarious.
He did what I like.
He don't do what I don't like.
He like WATER! PLAIN WATER!
He jogs.
He knows nothing near Medical field.
He knows everything about IT and Computer. (What I hated the most)
And that's what I like!
I don't need people to tell me what I already know.

By chatting with him yesterday night,
I got the answer for my doubt.
And that doubt is with me for 4 years!
He's SMART! I like!!!

But we're just friend.
So, yea.
Friend.

No comments: