Tuesday 17 January 2012

Day 6

I'm good! I'm perfectly fine today. No more hormonal imbalance mood swing. It's all gone. =D
I went jogging today. And I wore the new green socks that my mom got me!
I love it! It's so green and it sure brightened up my day more!

Love the way it matches my black leggings and my black pointy flats. xD
Of course I won't wear it out. I just love the green. Very lovely.



And I'm going to library tonight too. As I did my experiment yesterday, I can sit and study for two and a half hours. That enough for me. And I get to sleep early after that. I'm so gonna continue this routine.

And, I went to library on last Sunday too. If you all remember. I met one of my classmate. See what he did to he's "table"!

And mine is not at all like that! 
Look at him! With a full stack of fresh A4 paper, 2-3 reference book, (why do I have the chance to snap this photo? because he went to take more reference book!) Yea... my classmate. And that's the 2nd time I entered library since Block II begin. xP
Alright! Great day today.
 Except for the kantoi part during DH today. >,< 
Patma...

No comments: