Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 10



VIVA VOCE! It went well. At least I'm not nervous until I can't think. And my mind frost. So overall it's alright and the lecturer gave me sweet some more! I know we're not kids anymore but we like it.

Before this, I am stressed up! Bang! RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Why do I say so? I can't sleep yesterday night.  Insomnia. And it's time for me to sleep. 
Then, I feel like vomiting. Nausea.
So, I went to turn on my laptop and play songs. 
Plus! I'm waiting for the alarm to ring today. Me? Seriously?
After I woke up, straight to the toilet. Diarrhea
And I can't finish my breakfast. No appetite. And it's hash brown day today. 
Look at what I did to my unfinished bread. 

I am so tensed, I poke holes on it. >,<
After Viva, I went back and paint my nails black. I forgot to take the picture but I like it. ;)
I Skyped with my dad, mum and sister. 
Dad : looking good.
Mum : lost weight and ready to try on her 'L' size new shirt.
Sister : Learned 3 Chinese New Year songs and getting ready to receive lots of Angpau. Happy her.
Me : Getting ready to face Block II exam and miss all the Angpau fun. 
This year's OCBC Angpau design
p/s: not nice wan!
I have this! This is nice! xD
J is very very sick today. =(
She feel down, she shed, she bought the 4th packet of pads, she went to clinic, and she went to the clinic again. 
So pity. 
And after lunch, I watch around 5 episode of Phineas and Ferbs! xD
So happy. They're so funny!!! 
They sure know how to brightened up my day. =)
Then I went to sleep. 
Woke up, bathe, then decided to go to Asia Delight. They say it was nice. I'm not sure whether I am going tomorrow or not. That's why I went. Alone. Random. 
I sat at a corner by the stairs. 
And ordered Roti telur and Nasi lemak ayam. 


Awesome! So so nice!
And I like their plate. 
Nasi lemak ayam.
I don't usually waste but I just did. 
As you all see, I can't finish the Nasi lemak ayam. It's because don't taste good. Not at all. Bluek!
Totally ruin my evening. 
I'm going to watch more PnF now. 
Giving myself a break. xD
Can't celebrate CNY this year. It Sucks. But well, I'll make it PnF marathon! Huh! 

No comments: