Saturday 7 January 2012

Shopping continue

Well, it appears that I only have 60 mins to "hunt" for what I want.
After went through each and every stall (well, almost)
I found this!

Super colorful bangle that can be worn in every occasion.

Fancy earrings with various colors. 

I like this the most! <3




Alright... I still have a new white kurti and some shawl with me which is not that interesting to show. So, yea. 
I bought some clay too! It's very traditional. And I like them very much. 

And after all the shopping and hunting, I spend 950 rupees. Which is around RM 67. 
I mean, just look at the bangles, those it cost you less than RM 67? No right! The bangle itself cost RM 100 in Malaysia or even more. So, I'm very happy and glad too! xD

Alright, I've been browsing through all the online shopping website in India. I found a lot of things that
I like from this website. >> http://www.snapdeal.com/products 

This website make me really happy! xD
I'm so gonna be broke after this. 
Don't worry, I'll save my money and go shopping in Mangalore with J, L and C after our block exam. =)

Speaking of block exam. Why am I still here? Work the plan babe! 
Bye! I'm so happy about the colorful bangles! xP


No comments: