Thursday 19 January 2012

Day 8

Today is lazy day! =D
I woke up late, attended SDL without knowing what is going on. @_@
Dr U's class... I suffered! I'm so sleepy although that's he's last class.
I awake only when he is talking about the Enzyme - Substrate aka Marks - Blocks graph. xD
Early lunch, ate the most unhealthy meal in India (spicy maggi goreng without vege, with high cholesterol bull's eye) =O
After lunch, straight away sleep! Like a PIG.
Slept for one hour and 15 minutes.
Rush to send my book to wrap. In the mean time, I bought three different nail colors and a rope. I bought the rope for no reason. Oh wait! For one reason. I like the color. It's purple plum! And now, I'm left with thinking  what I can do with it.

Black: For emo exam mood. Red: CNY mood. Blue: Vacation mood. 
Rush to Anatomy lecture, attended the utmost funny lecture. And then, went to aka shop and grab this three pens. (Two black, one blue. Don't be fooled by the green cap as I did before.)

Don't judge a book by it's cover. 
And now, I am back in my room sweet room, guess what time is it? (What time is it? Summer time! HSM lol!)
It's just 3.30pm!!!
And I'm going to post one more post, and sleep. 
I won't force myself today. I love myself. =)
Tomorrow is OSPE. Yea... OSPE.
*deep breath* 
Everything will be fine. =D

No comments: