Monday 16 January 2012

Hit the STOP button

I can't stand this anymore.
I realize that he is interrupting my daily routine.
And I am force to lie to him.
I don't like lying.

Instead of being fake, why don't I tell him straight away?
I don't need to tell him what am I doing.
I don't need him to worry about me.
I don't need him to buy lunch for me.
I don't need him to ask me to sleep.
What? Am I still a kid to you?

And I don't need your friend to spy on me.
Quote: "Your friend just pass by"
What was that?!
That's sickening!
I hate it!
Stop it before it went worst.
I'm mad.
And thanks to the mood swing, I am not worry about hurting your feelings anymore.
I'm going to tell you straight to your face.
And I want it to end.
Because we can never be together.
He is younger than me.
We like different things.
I am too matured compared to him.

We can never get into a relationship.
Just forget about it, find someone else in Batch 30.
Or from KMC.
Move on.
Don't waste your time on me.

No comments: