Friday 20 January 2012

Day 9

OSPE!!!
Phew, I drew the wrong graph, I failed to answer the lecturer's question (I hope she did hear my mumble before I leave) Whatever. That's all. It feel great to know how to do the questions. I just did it wrongly that's all. It's better than I stare at the question and feel BLUR.

Wanted to go facial after OSPE. But yea, it's more rational for me to have my lunch. Thank you L and J! The weird look on your face make me know that it's a big NO for me to go.

Went back to room at 3pm, play Balloon Defense until 4pm. Wanted to sleep but can't. Read magazine. Lie on the bed and do nothing until 5pm. Start reading GIT since then. Until now. Minus the time that I bathe and order food and watch Phineas and Ferb during my dinner time and now -BLOG. I will be studying GIT still. Still have Colon and Gastrointestinal hormones. Last 2 objectives for GIT.

Of course, beside studying, my life is still "interesting".
CNY is approaching. I painted my nails red! Like a b*tch!

My feet move a little. That's why it's not that clear.
See? Red like a b*tch.
And I had my dinner at 8pm I think? I don't really feel hungry at 7pm. I bathe at 7.30pm, waited for food and eat my dinner with the company of Phineas and Ferb episode. Hehe! 
I can't finish my food. And my "pet" in my room - ants, they are very efficient. So I need to do something to keep them away from my leftover dinner.  

Sometimes, I'm really glad that I have brain.
After dinner, it's back to studying again! (OMG! I can't believe it. Where's my life?) 
And I feel much happier to study after dinner. 
Reason:-
1. Full belly
2. Good mood after watching PnF
3. Studying with favorite playlist on

Pity finger. Result of long hours of writing.
Okay, since I have finished blogging about today, I'm gonna continue my portion. 'Cause I don't think I'm going to open GIT again. It's killing. It really is. Especially your lecturer is JP. JP... 
Alright! Good night! (for you all)
I will sleep at 12.30am perhaps? 

No comments: