Thursday 19 January 2012

I forgot what I used to be

Short term memory me, I forgot what I used to be.
Despite my boring Secondary life, I actually have a pretty interesting life!
I can't believe I live a not so boring life! Not boring at all!

I went to camp, loads of camps. And those camp leads me to Kemaman, Merang Suria, Kwang Hwa, Mentakab. Wow! I can't believe I forgot about that!
And with my group of friends, I went to Selangor, the most beautiful temple in Malaysia, Dong Chan Shi TWICE! And I design my own cup in Tenmoku Pottery with my friends. Such a wonderful experience.
And lets not forget we saw the Batik making, turtle watching, picnic-ing and all of that!
Played crazy games. Went to a camp that we can actually play more than 100 games per day! It's was crazy and super FUN!

Besides that, Music!
Went to music academy twice a week, all the activities there. All the orchestra, music-thon, performance, parties, theory quiz, theory classes (so so fun!)
I enjoyed! Except for the practice piano part. But everything is fun. People where nice there. Everyone is so friendly! And crazy! And funny!
I can't believe I forgot all of that!

Haha! Wow. I love my life. And now, it's up to me to continue this wonderful, adventurous life with my daily activities. I will make my life meaningful. So that went I reflect, I won't regret. I'm so proud of myself. I love my life! <3

No comments: