Sunday 14 October 2012

20th Birthday

Thanks J, L and C. Thanks for coming. Thanks for acting blur. Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed my night! Perfect birthday celebration! <3

Simple dinner, Butter chicken, Gobi manchurian and Roti.

From left: Chocolate lava, White forest, Mango cake, Butterscotch. 

My first time ever number candle! <3
Thanks L!!!

After we're done eating them. Chocolate lava and white forest = gone!
It's simple yet perfect! I love it!!! I love the mini chit chat. Most of all, I really get shocked when I entered Attils. You stalkers!!! Hahaha! Tachycardia la...Cortisol level increases immediately.

Well, in the morning, K gave me this.

He know's that I will be constantly hungry!
Nadia gave me Tomblerone.

During lunch, Lsl and SP gave me a cake and they sang Birthday song at 1.45pm!!! 
I'm such a chicken, buried my head and I don't dare to see them. My dear friend that actually sang for me!!!
Sorry for being such a chicken, my friends!

Thank you Rachel for the ornament. 

The whole celebration is superb! Thank you guys!!!

Thank you so so much! This is far most the most happening Birthday celebration ever. This is the most number of friends that did so much for me. Thank you so much!!!
Happy 20!

No comments: