Friday 5 October 2012

Parasite

I don't need you.
I think you are the one that is being dependent to me.
Will you ever, even one millisecond think that I'll be better OFF you?
Maybe my life will be better without you.
Don't you think so?
I certainly did.

I don't need to wake up seeing your text messages.
That will ruin my day.
Just like it did today.
Awesome!
I don't need another problem in my life as if I am not having any problem in my life.

Maybe you are caring and you care of me.
But please, I don't need people to treat me like a baby.
Maybe I DO need someone to treat me like a baby.
But please, I'm very positive that the ONE is NOT YOU.

I think I made it very clear here.

I feel like blocking your cellphone number this morning.
But I didn't.
That will be rude.
But bugging me when I literally asked you not to?
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Psst!
Huge tips for you: STAY AWAY FROM A GIRL THAT JUST BROKE UP!

No comments: