Tuesday 23 October 2012

A blog is a personal diary

Welcome to my blog - my diary plus ranting space.
I'm here to share my joy and happiness as well as my sad and boring stories that happens in my life.

I'm very happy to have people so supportive out there reading my blog. I have no idea have you all found my blog. But I'm glad that you all are still here, reading it. It meant a lot to me.

I will try to be optimistic. In real life, I'm just a quite girl that don't like to socialize. I am a good girl. Definition of good girl? I don't hit someone and I'm not those girls that will fight over someone else's boyfriend.

In my blog, you might find the real me that I've always hidden with my "expression-less" face. No one will spend time to talk to me or get to know me because I always appeared to be bored and I don't even care. The truth is, I really don't care what other people thinks about me. Even you, my reader left me and don't ever read my blog again, I'll still continue posting in this blog. Because, this blog provide me a cozy space to express myself.

Go on and read if you want to know more about my not-so dramatic life.
Again, welcome to my blog. :)

No comments: