Wednesday 3 October 2012

White



My new favorite color. Wearing a ring is easy. Keeping the same ring on the same finger everything is not that simple. I sounded that I'm going to get married or something. Am not!

I'm just adapting. I do like white. It's so clean and pure. I feel calm after seeing things that is white in color. :)

I have a doll with me in my room. I like a doll that much after I'm 10. =]
I'm living my dream. Total freedom. Lots of money to spend. I can stay up as late as I want. Watch as much movies as I want. I'm 20 but I'm still a kid inside.

I paint my nails. I dress up when no one is around. I eat lots of food to keep myself happy. Most of all, I'm doing everything I can to keep myself happy. I'm far away from my source of happiness. But meh, I'm trying hard to stay happy. Or pretend to be. :)

*beady eyes*

My new favorite color are white and sky blue. Elegant is the key. <3


No comments: