Thursday 25 October 2012

I think that she's pretty

How come people don't agree about my taste? My taste isn't that bad right? My taste of girls I mean. People don't agree with me when I commented that some other girls are pretty. 
To me, 85% of girls are pretty. They really are!

And why should I get into a relationship when no one ever proposed to me? So funny. 

To me, girls that didn't make you feel disgust or nauseous are pretty. 
Do you have any idea how hard girls try to look pretty?
Now that their face is acne-free and they have their own fashion sense, I think they deserve to be treated as a pretty girl. 

Never ever say that a girl is fat. You'll never know until which extend will they respond to that comment. 

Girls are very self-conscious. They will complain that their boobs are too big, stomach too big, butt too big, boobs too small, too short, too tall, too this... too that... They will never consider themselves are perfect. They always wanted more. They always wanted to be "perfect" but the fact is, they ARE perfect. 

How long will they take to realize that? 5 years? 10 years? The whole life? I don't know. But I do hope everyone will treasure their own look and appearance. 

If you are complaining about your appearance, please go search the images of babies with congenital abnormalities. You have no idea what a complex process it is to have what you are having now. 

No comments: