Thursday 18 October 2012

Planning a birthday party

This is my first time planning a birthday party for someone. As Miss Siti Dahliah said, I only care about less than five people in my life. And if you are one of them, you are LUCKY.
So, I’m planning a birthday party for Jojo 4 hours before her birthday. I’m not exaggerating at all. But luckily, it’s not by luck. Jojo deserve awesome friends. So, everyone is willing to help out and did their part for her birthday.
From cake to venue, presents to invitations, everyone helped out. This is so sweet. The moral of the story is, if you are sincerely nice to your friend, they are willing to do anything for you. Aww…
Just to inform that the birthday party is a success, even I screwed up a few little bit of it by accidentally telling the surprise. xP But Jojo can totally understand it right?
She’s such a smart girl. Which I am very happy for her that she is. I have to make it clear. I DON’T LIKE DUMB PEOPLE AROUND ME. That’s a fact. Just like the fact that I’M A RACIST.
So, I hereby (super formal) wish all Jojo’s wishes comes true. Nothing feels better than your wish come true. Yes, I’m still living in my own fairy tale world.

No comments: