Saturday 20 October 2012

Love


I don’t own a love life. I might want one after watching “What’s your number”. I’m not happy with myself either. I want to be single and I want to be in a relationship. This doesn’t make any sense for guys. Perhaps. But I totally understand why I wanted to be both single and in a relationship.

I want to be single for the freedom and availability.

I want to be in a relationship because I want the romances and kisses or hot, HOT sexes.

But I can’t get the best of both worlds for now. I’m still a student. And in my culture, student don’t usually enjoy hot, HOT sexes. I’m 100% financially depending on my parents. Unless my readers actually did click the advertising button and make me earn money by blogging. :o

So, I wanted someone to love me. I feel empty. But I’m not THAT  pretty. I’m being picky. Tiny eyes… Too short… Too smart… Too dumb… Pimples… Scar on the face… but nobody is prefect right? I need to quite being picky and open up to the upcoming options.

Juniors…  batch mates… seniors… I don’t know. But sometimes, I can really be desperate.
That’s the effect of watching movies. Because life is NOT LIKE A MOVIE. Sometimes, I just can’t help to hope that my life is just like a movie with HAPPY ENDINGS. Excuse me for that. :x

That’s it. I’m doomed. I’m single, with no income, and alone. I’m not attractive. No guys like me. I’m just alone. I can still bear with it. This life. This lonely and empty love life life. I can do this. For now. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey you okay? Chill la, once you finished your study, earn a lot of money, you will be attractive. At that time, you can be picky all you want. Remember, chase the money then people chase you.

Unknown said...

Hey babe! Thanks, I'm fine. Sometimes, it's kinda lonely. LOL. I'm tired of waiting for my prince. I'll still wait for him some how. Thanks for commenting ya! <3