Wednesday 31 October 2012

Obstetrics and gynaecology (OB/GYN)

This is my 4th drama of this blog. Not to forget other movies that I've watched.


This is a korean drama. With superb cast. From handsome, elegant, cute, etc.
This drama taught me a lot.
Medical knowledge mostly.
Medical terms.
It's mostly about medical.
Well, that's what the title says right? OB/GYN.

Obstetrics and gynaecology!
I've spend most of my time watching this drama but it is totally worth it.
There's heart breaking moments, there's also moment that will make you scream from the top of your lungs (When super hot cast appears). Awesome!

It a very useful drama and I strongly recommend medical student to watch it. I get the meaning of metastasis, fibroids, and lot's of other terms from this drama. ;)

So, go watch it!

P/s: it's actually 2.15am in the morning and I didn't get any decent sleep recently so I don't really know what am I blogging about. But the point is, this is a GREAT MOVIE. WATCH IT!

No comments: