Thursday 11 October 2012

I'm not that old me anymore.

You might think that I'm a stalker. But I'm much more better now. I'm not the stalker that I used to be. I don't stalk you anymore.

I'm surrounded with people that love me. I won't let you affect my life. I have my worth. I have my own value. I am valuable. I'm not a trash in your eyes.

You might treat me like trash. But you know what? I don't f*cking care about what you think. Because I am so much better than that.

I live my life and always will. I'll do whatever I want. I won't care about what you think because my world don't evolve around you.

I am stronger now. The best part of all, you didn't kill my tiny little heart. So, what does kill you makes you stronger. I am so much stronger than before. You can't do anything to harm me.

I love my life. I love my love ones. Screw you.

No comments: