Thursday 4 October 2012

That one day that I hate

Which is today.

Date: 4th October 2012
Venue: Manipal, Karnataka, India.
Unfortunate event:

  1. Stomach ache in such early morning (just like when I'm 10 years old)
  2. Almost late to class.
  3. Ran out of breath while climbing up to 4th floor using stairs humming Part of Me by Katy Perry.
  4. Being depressed and unable to concentrate during lecture class after bad broke up yesterday night.
  5. Being more depressed because I miss him.
  6. The huge amount of money for hostel fee haven't reached my bank account after 6 days.
  7. Having my very first Pathology PBL brainstorming. 
  8. Suck-y PBL lecturer.
  9. Have no appetite to eat lunch (due to suck-y break up)
  10. Not knowing what is my bank account number.
  11. Feeling sad to realized that my dad forgotten the steps to bank-in money for me.
  12. Talked loudly in public trying to make the amount of money magically appears in my bank account.
  13. Talked loudly to my mom because of the amount of money. 
  14. Hate the fact that I talked rudely to my mom just because of money.
Fortunate event:
  1. Aloo parota or Carrot parota for breakfast.
  2. Being able to meet my friend for breakfast.
  3. Lecturer did not ask me question.
  4. Able to eat something during lunch.
  5. Asked for extra fry bittergourd and they gave me! =D
  6. Have a very good friend that did me a HUGE favor that settled my hostel fee problem. 
  7. Finally settled hostel fees.
  8. Saved my dad by being my mom's nagging tonight (greatest achievement)
  9. Super grateful for those nice people around me.
  10. Had a long bath that I've been longed for. 
  11. Washed my labcoat. 
  12. I'm feeling hungry - means I have appetite - means I'm gonna eat - means I'm no longer depress. 
I should really get going. I'm really hungry. 
The day might start okay, but I'm very grateful that it ended up okay or good instead! 

All time feelings: ok-good-depress-bad-bad-worst-ok-good
Overall feelings: grateful and happy and HUNGRY. 

No comments: