Thursday 18 October 2012

I am male-resistance


I am so happy with my current state right now. No guys can make me suffer from tachycardia. I don’t even like any single guys now. I’m awesomely single and I’m not clinging to anyone. Not even my parents. My parents won’t be bothering me by now because first, they gave me my expenses. Second, I bought my flight ticket back. Third, they are busy working. Fourth, so-called out of sight, out of mind. Fifth, they have more important things to do for example earn more money for my future usage. Never say you have enough money and I’m not gonna work anymore! #kevjumba said Asian parents work for their whole life to pay for their children’s college fees. I totally agree with that. Thumbs up to Asian parents!
As you know, I hate responsibilities. But things that are happening nowadays are making my confidence in myself grow. :O
Back to topic. No matter how hot you find I am. (LOL. Perasan) I will not like you. No matter how much I used to like you, you won’t make me tremble a bit if you are 2 inches away from me now. I’m just. I have no feelings for guys right now.
I don’t have problem talking to guys. I don’t have problem looking into guys’ eyes. I have no fear. I am who I am. The best part is, I WON’T FALL FOR YOU. I am much more than that. People will be so shock. Jealous of me even. #girls
I don’t do stuff to “steal your boyfriend” as I am not interested in your boyfriend at all. Plus, my Principe is not to steal other peoples boyfriend OR GIRLFRIEND. I’m hetero. Just to let you know. xD I am just being myself. As you have problem about my dressing or what not, I don’t have other new blouse to wear that will suite your appetite. If you are so unhappy about the way I dress girls, buy me more clothes! LOL. I don’t mind wearing the clothes that you prefer me to wear. Provided if I like them.
I just want to let the world know that I’’m not into anybody now. No boys can come near me. I mean, of course they can come near me. But they don’t stand a chance. I’m not that fragile little “flower” anymore. I’m stronger after that relationship disaster. I’m stronger (I don’t know how many times should I repeat this) I am proud of myself.
Guys, you all just have to wait. When I say wait, that means, get out of my life!
Teehee. Thanks for reading, everyone. *less than three*

No comments: