Monday 22 October 2012

Tinker Bell - Secret of the Wings


I love watching Tinker bell movies. I watched all three of them. 

Can’t wait for more to come! 


Why do I like Tinker bell movies?

1.     Tinker bell is so pretty
2.    All her friends are pretty too
3.    The art work is very beautiful
4.    The pixie world is so magical and wonderful
5.    The moral of the story is awesome
6.    The fairies costumes are so pretty!
7.    The music is so catchy and meaningful (I love the lyrics!)

I love fairies. I love the idea of having fairies in this same world that we lived in. 

My favorite fairy in this movie is Queen Clarion. I liked the way she set up the rule to protect every other fairies. Although she need to be apart with her lover Lord Milori. Ah, such a beautiful story. :)

Wanting to cross the border which is against the rules!
She always do things that are against the rules! Since the first movie. 

No comments: