Saturday 20 October 2012

Being a friend

I'm friends with 20 peoples in my life. When I say friends, I mean I know what is their name. I know at least one thing they are good at. I care (well not too much) for them. I speak to them more than 5 times. I feel happy when I see them.

If you are my friend, I will:

  1. talk to you
  2. smile at you when we pass by each other
  3. say Hi to you
  4. like your picture on Facebook
  5. not stalk you
  6. dine with you (breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper)
If you are my good friend, I will:
  1. borrow you my notes (all though they are all messed up)
  2. describe my weird dreams to you
  3. bug you whenever I go
  4. eat your food
  5. take pictures with you
  6. let you drink from my water bottle
If you are my best friend, I will:
  1. plan your birthday party for you
  2. not study just to accompany you
  3. talk to you for hours (minimum 2 hours)
  4. scream and laugh like crazy and not bother what everyone thinks when I spend time with you
  5. shop together 
  6. sleep over in your room
  7. tell you about my complicated love life
  8. take ugly pictures together
  9. care for you more than I ever care for another human
  10. remember your birth date